Saturday, August 21, 2010

No time to stamp!

With summer coming to a close, three of my kids will be back to school.  Hopefully, I'll have more time to stamp and work on my blog.  I sometimes feel paralysed by my children.  They're just kids, so I shouldn't feel bad about how they act.  But sometimes I just cannot get a THING done when they're around. 
Here are a few examples:

     Someone is hungry and needs me.
     Someone is tired and needs me. 
     Someone made a mess and I have to clean it up.
     Someone is fighting.
     Someone is sick.
     Some one wants to help me stamp.

One of my kids is starting kindergarten.  I have bittersweet feelings about it.  I want her to grow up and be a big girl.  Yet at the same time, I don't want her to leave the house.  And I know that her two year-old sister is going to miss her like crazy!

So when my kindergartener gets on that bus I think I'm gonna go home and cry. I'll be too depressed to stamp that day.

No comments: