Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wish Big

Yesterday I took my three daughters to a birthday party for Grace at a roller skating rink.  All of the kids had a lot of fun.  Grace is the daughter of my friend, Rhonda.  We went to the same high school many years ago, but didn't get to know each other until we had kids.  Grace is about six months older than my daughter, Dide (a Dutch name pronounced Dee-da.)  Rhonda and I have share parenting issues for a while now.

I wanted to make Grace a special birthday card, so here it is:



Dide helped me choose the size of the rhinestone. It is the smallest in the pack allowing for the points of the star to be visible.  The card has lots of pink and coordinated with Grace's princess theme : )

Stamp: Word Play
Paper:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, rhinestone, white gel pen, 2 3/8" punch, 1 3/4" punch

1 comment:

Gopi said...

This is a beautiful PINK card! I'm now a follower from Stampin' Connection #277.
Please stop by and visit me as well! Thanks :)

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com