Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sale-a-Bration CASE


As a busy mom, I don't always have time to create new stamping projects from scratch.  That's where the "Copy And Share Everything" motto comes in handy.  I first saw a card similar to this one on Stampin' Connection, an online community for demonstrators, made in black and white by fellow demonstrator Pat Mayer.  Since I adore Delftware and Polish stoneware, I thought it was appropriate for me to make one in Night of Navy and Whisper White.
Sorry for the poor photo quality.
We visited Delft, Netherlands twice while we were there.  What great memories! 


Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Blessings from Heaven
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions embossing folder, square punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Susan

No comments: