Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paper Players Challenge Meets Summer Smooches

Looking for new ways to use the Summer Smooches designer series paper, I turned to another challenge, The Paper Players.  Here's the sketch:
  
And here's my card:

I inked up the stamps with various marker colors to get the look I wanted.  I changed where the sentiment is because, well, I goofed up punching it out and wanted to get the card finished.  Which way is one supposed to angle a sentiment, to the right or left?  According to the sketch, it's to the left.  So that's how I hung my sentiment.

Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Temping Turquoise, Summer Smooches designer series paper
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Eyelet Border punch, Daffodil Delight seam binding

Happy Stamping!

Susan

No comments: