During the month of April items from the Summer Smooches suite are available for purchase as a Sneak Peek to the new catalog that will be released in June. The great thing is that you can order them now : )
...I can't make enough of these quilted cards! I made some last month using the Everyday Enchantment designer series paper. (Please see this post for a view of them.) Sadly, that designer paper is no longer available. I am sure that Stampin' Up! will have more great items in store for us.
Here are a few cards that I made using the Labels Framelits and the one-inch square punch with the Summer Smooches designer series paper. I give credit to my friend and stamp club member Kim for coming up with the idea to use the Labels Framelits die to create quilted cards.
|For this one I purposely cut the trimmed the top of the Labels Framelits then used Sticky Strip to add the Daffodil Delight seam binding. The bow is scrunched up seam binding held together by a brad. It's adhered with a glue dot.|
|For this card, I used a smaller Labels Framelits then cut a larger one to make a frame. It's got the same scrunched brad ribbon.|
Paper: Summer Smooches designer series paper, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Accessories: One inch Square punch, Big Shot, textured impressions embossing folders -Vintage Wallpaper, Petals a Plenty, Snow Burst, Finial Press, Brights Glimmer brads, Daffodil Delight seam binding
Here is a list of the other Hoppers:
1. Elaine Uhl - createnstamp.blogspot.com/2012/03/bright-blossoms-summer-card.html
2. Tina Davis - http://tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com/p/stampin-hop.html
3. Deana Stiles - http://deanastiles.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-blog-hop.html
4. Sharon Jacobs-Fisher - www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sharon/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/65314...
5. Michelle Clarke - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michelleclarke/blog?directBlog...
6. Diane Squires - http://joyfulstampin.blogspot.com/2012/04/hoppers-blog-hop-summer-s...
Please visit them and leave an encouraging comment : )