Friday, January 18, 2013

More Single Stamps!

Wow!  I've had so much to share the last few days from Leadership!  One group of items that really caught my attention was the new single stamps.  According to Stampin' Up! there was a great response last fall to their experiment with single stamps, so much so that they released ten more never-before-seen images available through March 31, 2013.  Take a peek:


I don't know why, but I LOVE the sunglasses!  Which one is your favorite?  Let me know what you think.

Another thing that caught my attention during Leadership was the class How to Get to Managers' Reception Next Year with Brian Pilling.  Although I hold the title Manager, I attended this event with my downline Lynn to hear the latest information and to get excited for next year's Leadership conference.  I hope that Lynn can attend with me!

Just a few more sleeps and we'll be in Sale-a-Bration mode!!!


Happy Stamping!

No comments: