Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Catalog Extravaganza is this Friday!!!


Attention, Attention, Attention!!!

Please join me for my New Catalog Extravaganza  on Friday, May 31st from 4-7 pm  to celebrate the debut of the Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog!!!   It’s full of so wonderful and exciting new items including new stamp sets, punches, embossing folders, dies, ribbon, and more!  In addition, the Catalog has gone through a Color Refresh so you may notice some colors that were once retired are making an appearance again!  I guarantee you will not be disappointed!  


Since I must make room for new merchandise, I'll have many retired stamp sets & accessories for sale at rock-bottom prices!  A full half of what you spend on retired products during my Open House will be applied to an order from the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog!   For example, if you buy $20 worth of retired products, you’ll get $10 in products from the new catalog absolutely FREE!  


They’ll be lots of fun!  You’ll get to:

     ~ View items made with products including the new Color Refresh and ‘In Colors’
     ~ Make your own project using a new stamp set, embossing folder and punches !!!
     ~ Shop from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog and retired merchandise
     ~ Enter a drawing to win a set of the new ‘In Color’ assorted card stock
     ~ Sign up for upcoming classes and events
     ~ Schedule your next workshop or class
     ~ Eat yummy treats, and more!

To make the deal even sweeter, I will be choosing several
mystery hostesses from those who make a purchase.   
You may be thelucky winner of free and fabulous 
Stampin’ Up! merchandise!


So please stop by my New Catalog Extravaganza anytime between 4 and 7 pm.  I look forward to visiting with you and sharing my excitement for all the new goodies with you!  

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: