Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Sympathy Card

So sad!  I opened the paper today only to find another obituary of someone I knew.  Actually this is the father of a woman that I worked with at Jamesway 25+ years ago.  It's been out of business for a long time. (Dating myself, right?)   We moved back almost six years ago, but I didn't realize until about a year ago that this woman lived just a block away.  Now, I don't know her very well at all.  But the least I can do is reach out and send her a card.


Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum markers
Accessories: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals

 Don't adjust your monitor.  I dropped the stamp block onto the card stock and wanted to share the "oops!"


Happy stamping!

Susan

No comments: