Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do!

My New Catalog Open House is Thursday afternoon.  Bradley had a ball game last night, tonight and he's got one tomorrow night.  This mean that I should be at his games (or the Mom guilt in me tells me I must be there).   Of course, being at his games mean that I can't do too much preparation for my event.  But I'm not going to let it stop me!  I took my Big Shot, some embossing folders and 48 cocktail napkins to the game.




Bradley is on first base in this photo - he's in the black jersey.
My brother took these photos with his Droid and I haven't a clue how to edit them and add my watermark.  (I'm sure there's a way, but I'm too tired to concentrate and figure it out.)  I used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder on the green napkins and the Petals-a-Plenty on the pink ones. 

It was windy and cold, so I embossed at the front seat of my van . In a "perfect" world, I would've been sitting on the bleachers talking with other parents about Stampin' Up!  No networking occurred at this game ; ) 

Bradley's team lost.  They were tied 3-3, then the other team got TWO home runs.  The final score was 9-3.  My score was 24-24.  Get it?!?

Stamps: none
Paper: cocktail napkins
Ink: none
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower and Petals-a-Plenty embossing folders.

Happy Stamping!

Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to this.....

bensarmom said...

Susan, Your story made me giggle. I can't imagine what I'd do if I saw a woman embossing in her front seat! LOL I'd probably stop to help her!
We moms are amazing!

Margaret said...

What a great idea to emboss the napkins for the open house!