Sunday, February 3, 2013

Leadership CASE



Good afternoon.  Here is a card that I made for one of my club members who recently had surgery.  It is a card inspired by a sample I saw at Leadership.  I switched things up a bit including the addition of some splashes of Gumball Green with the Color Spritzer tool. I included some of the Silver Glimmer paper that I got at Leadership.



Some of us are getting ready to watch the Superbowl.  Personally, I watch it for the commercials. Why can't commercials be as entertaining during other television shows?

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Perfectly Penned
Paper: Gumball Green Whisper White, Brights Patterned designer series paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Love this card, especially the sparkle!