Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Online Stamping Classes from Stampin' Up!

I am super excited to announce a new online class from Stampin' Up!   I would love to take credit for putting together this great tutorial for you, but I simply can't.  Stampin' Up! has created this great product with you in mind.  This new stamping class is divided into six sections and focuses on a variety of topics.  The class includes videos, step outs and supply lists for over 30 projects.  It's so easy to use and is a great value for only $14.95!.  Here's how to get it:

1. Order it -  free shipping!!!(item 133385)
2. Download (instantly)
3. View and create at your leisure
4. Contact me for any supplies that you suddenly have the urge to own!

(Graphic credit goes to Janet Wakeland.  Thanks, Janet for sharing!)
Of course, this tutorial does not in any way replace me.  I will always be here to help you with your stamping needs.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: