What is it and what makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- I could go on, but I'll let you try them for yourself.
|Item 132956 $13.95 57 Piece Set|
Features of the Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set:
- Use this exclusive alphabet set (with extras!) for titles or embellishments on scrapbook pages, cards, or any type of project.
- Clear block sizes A, B, G, F, and I are recommended (not included in the set).
- Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option.
- Our top-quality photopolymer gives a perfectly stamped image every time.
- Best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price...only $13.95 for 57 images!
|So cool! You can curve the stamp images onto your clear blocks to get different effects!|
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Here are some ideas from the Stampin' Up! blog for your viewing pleasure: