Thursday, July 28, 2011

Delicate Doilies Display Take Five




Inspiration from this card came from Heather Cserni.  I just saw it on her blog a few days ago.  Her color inspiration came from the Color Coach.  I  also used the Color Coach to determine my colors.  They were chosen from the Sweet Set color combination on the back of the Island Indigo card.  The sentiment is from a stamp set called Petite Pairs.  I got that set for FREE based on my sales.  Yippie!!!

I demonstrated this card at Tina's workshop on Wednesday night.  She has become a really good friend through stamping.  Funny thing is that I first talked with Tina just after giving birth to my youngest daughter Clarice.  Through her church she coordinated the delivery of some home-cooked meals to our family.  (I was so grateful for those meals!)  At the time I wasn't a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  It wasn't until about a year ago that I put two and two together.  Tina is almost my mother's age, but I can talk to her as a peer.  Sometimes she sneaks in some motherly advice and I usually accept it.  Sad to say, it's not quite the same as hearing it from my own mother!

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Petite Pairs
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Another pretty one Susan. I find clean and simple cards the hardest to make! You'd think it would be the opposite, but for me it isn't.