Sunday, July 24, 2011

Delicate Doilies Display Take One

Well, we're finally getting a little reprieve from the heat and humidity here in northwestern PA.  I think we set some heat records a few days ago.  It's a bad thing when it's too hot to go to the local pool!

Delicate Doilies of the first new stamp sets that I bought from the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  There are so many things you can do with this versatile set.  Here's a photo of the first sample I made to display at my Open House:





This stamp set uses three new "In Colors." Don't they look great together!?!



Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Word Window punch, Modern Label Punch

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Very pretty Susan. This set is on my wishlist.