Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini is live!

Drum roll!!!      The Stampin' Up! 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog is now live!  This release comes a month earlier than last year.  You're gonna love this catalog so much that it will be hard to decided what not to get.  I wish I could make an "I want it all!" button on my web site.Take a peek here!
Hol-Mini-Catalog-2012

There are LOTS of fun things in this new mini:
  • Bundles -- Matching stamp sets and framelits that will save you money (15%off)!  Look for for several bundles throughout the catalog.
  • Suites --  Four new suites to fit everyone's holiday needs
  • Kits -- Several cute kits for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day
  • Samples --  So many wonderful samples to use for inspiration!
I haven't had too much time to play with all of my goodies yet.  One item that I have had the chance to try out is the Core'dinations Card Stock. I ran it through the woodgrain embossing folder and sanded it with the new sanding blocks.  Yum-o!  I'll be featuring this background on a future project.


If you haven't already received the catalog in the mail, please contact me and I'll make sure to get one to you. 

For those of you who have had a chance to view the catalog, what items caught your attention?
 
Happy Stamping!

Susan

No comments: