Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Time for the Olympics - Get a Stampin' Medal !!!

 Olympic rings

Can you believe it's time for the Summer Olympics?  I love to watch all of the events!  It's cool to cheer on the US competitors, but it's also rewarding to watch anyone who is dedicated enough to train and compete at that level.

In the spirit of the Olympics, I'm offering my own Stampin' Rewards when you place an online order via my SU! website here (Click on "Shop Now.")

This offer is good for online orders throughout the Olympics: July 27-August 12.  This is a promotion from me and not being offered from Stampin' Up!  Prizes will be mailed/delivered the week of August 20.

$50 Order -- Bronze Medal 
Your choice of Pearl Basic Jewels or Rhinestone Basic Jewels (p. 175)

$75 Order -- Silver Medal 
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon - 1 roll in your color choice (p. 173) or Paper Daisies (p. 175)

$100 Order -- Gold Medal
 One free pack of our Designer Printed Brads or the new In Color Dahlias (p. 174-175)

If you're really up for a Summer Olympics challenge, you can also go for the Platinum Medal and get $125 worth of product for only $99.00.  This medal is actually the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit.  Choose any combination of products valued up to $125, get your kit and join my Stampin' Up! team! I'd love to train right along side you.

Happy Stamping!

Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

I couldn't reply to you directly, so I hope you're reading my reply here. Please feel free to use my content. It was a collected effort of several demonstrators.