Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Class Part Two


Don't forget to check out my previous posts about the Bloomin' Bouquet Project Kit
available while supplies last, the Retirement Lists, the photopolymer stamp sets.  

Also two promotions are ending on April 30th - 
This and That promotion, and the Sent with Love promotion.


Here is the second set of cards that I created for my Artisan Embellishment Kit class.

This is a Stampin' Mom of Four original.  Kinda sad that Pretty in Pink is retiring. But we'll have Blushing Bride back in the mix!  The sentiment is from the retiring Word Play stamp set.

I saw a similar card posted on Facebook by Rose Ward.  Love fancy cards with no stamping!
I fashioned this card from a sample that Melissa Davies posted on her blog.  I changed the location of the sentiment and the designer series paper.  This sentiment is part of the Word Play stamp set and will be retiring on June 3rd!

This card also originated from Melissa Davies.  All I did was change the designer series paper of the largest flower.  My ladies really enjoyed making this card.  ... The splotches from French Foliage are retiring June 3rd.   However, Feels Good made it into the 2013-2014 Catalog!!!

I'd like to thank Melissa Davies and Rose Ward for their inspirations.  I still have room for one more person in my last Artisan Embellishment card class next Tuesday the 7th at 10 am.  First one who responds gets the seat!


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

These are so amazing too! The first one has such a beautiful vintage style, and all of them are wonderful!