Sunday, April 28, 2013

Upcoming Artisan Embellishment Class - Tuesday, May 7th at 10 am

Happy Sunday, everyone!  The sun is finally shining in northwestern PA.  It's almost a miracle how most people's mood improves with the warmer weather.

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the Belles Lettres Club Spring Bazaar.  They invited several different vendors to this event. My table was positioned in between Anderson's Greenhouse and the Daffin's Chocolate table.  My neighbor Frank Rodgers was also selling his pottery.  What a great place to be! 

I haven't been posting much lately.  One project I've been busy working on is my Artisan Embellishment Kit  class. I'm finally ready to share something with you:

The photo above represents all that I had leftover from the Artisan Embellishment Kit after creating eight cards.  Yes, I could've created something else with all that remained - especially that button.  But for the sake of time - and cost - I had to leave it behind!

I'll be posting photos of this class over the next few days.  I've got two spots open on Tuesday, May 7th at 10 am.  The cost is $25 and includes the Artisan Embellishment Kit along with materials to create eight cards.  Contact me soon if you're able to attend!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Can't wait to see your beautiful cards!

I would have had a hard time being next to the chocolate table... :)

Margaret said...

Can't wait to see your beautiful cards!

I would have had a hard time being next to the chocolate... :)