Thursday, April 28, 2011

Betty's Retirement Card

Randy came home from work a few days ago and asked if I would make a card for his co-worker Betty who is retiring.  Of course, I said that I would.



The sentiment is from the hostess set called Something to Celebrate.  It's only available for a few more days.  This is the first time that I've used my new Boho Blossoms punch.  Why did I wait so long to add that one to my collection???

Here's a close-up of the inside:


Betty is such a funny lady.  I'm sure she'll be missed at Randy's office.  Now that she's retiring maybe she'll have time to make some cards with me : )

Stamps: Something to Celebrate (hostess level 2, Occasions Mini)
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips textured impressions embossing folder, Boho Blossoms punch,  Ticket Corner punch. pearls, Victoria crochet trim

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

What a beautiful card Susan. I love the pearls and lace. I hope you get a stamping buddy!