Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Quick (Post-it) Post

I'm going to be presenting some projects at a friend's daughter's birthday party in a few weeks and needed to make a prototype.  Here is one of the projects, a Post-it note holder, that the birthday girl and her friends and family will be making:




Stamps: Every Little Bit
Paper: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Whisper White, Build-a-Bear Pawsitively Prints II designer series paper
Ink: Jet Black Staz-on ink, watercolor pencils, blender pen
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, sticky strip

Annika has been really mouthy and disrespectful lately, so she's going to bed early.  She gave me a real problem after I brought home those mini-gel pens.  She wants everything to be hers.  Gotta stay strong and disipline her.

Happy stamping!

Susan

5 comments:

-Susan- said...

Susan I had to come on over and see your blog. You have some wonderful creations!!! But I have to say I LOVE this sweet little puppy.

bensarmom said...

What a darling project. I just love that paper.

María said...

They will love this project is really cute! TFS :)

The Country Rose said...

Hi Susan! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love, love, love your post it note holder! Too cute!!

Barb

Debra Burgin said...

This is so darn adorable!