Friday, April 8, 2011

Wow! An award for me???

I'm super excited and surprised to announce that I've been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award!!!


When you are given this award, there are four things you must do:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Thank you, Angel!   You can find her blog, here

 
2. Share (8) things about yourself:

 
1. I was on my way out the door to try wedding dresses on when my current husband called me.  I called off that wedding and eloped with Randy a year later. We've been happily married for 18 years and have four kids, so I know I made the right decision.

2. I have four of the greatest kids in the world.  Although they drive me batty at times, I can't imaging life without them.

3. I am a La Leche League leader and have helped numerous moms and babies breastfeed over the last 10 years.

4. We lived in the Netherlands from 2001-2005 and loved it.

5.I have my master's degree in library science.  Seems like now I can't keep order of anything these days with my busy family, but I try to know where all of my stamp supplies are located.

6. I was introduced to Stampin' Up! by a demonstrator while overseas. I had the intention of making a scrapbook of my travels/experiences and have yet to start it.  (Cards are much more doable these days.)

7.  I love to cook - and eat!

8.  I am a Christian and try to live my life as honestly as I can.


3. Pass this award on to (8) other Stylish Bloggers:

1. Martha Stewart Seasons of Stamping

2. Diana Gibbs Stampin' With Di

3. Jen Timko Stampin' on the Fly


5. Michele Foerst Parchment Paperie

6. Julie DiMatteo The Paper Pixie

7. Jan Tinklenberg Stamps, Paper, Scissors

8. Sharon Field Created by You

4. Leave a comment on their blogs so they know your passing it on to them.

1 comment:

Joe E. said...

Yes, Susan you've done all of those things. And I love you for every decision. Those trips to the Netherlands were the best vacations! Thank you!


-Your brother Joe