Friday, September 16, 2011

A Card for My First Grade Teacher

A few days ago I opened the newspaper to see that my first grade teacher, Mrs. Fye, was celebrating her 65th wedding anniversary.  Over the years I wondered what happened to Mrs. Fye.   Sadly, I never tried to locate her.  Of course, I thought this was a great opportunity to send her a card!

I ran the Blushing Bride card stock through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  Then I sprayed it with Champagne shimmer mist paint and alcohol. It really sparkles in real life.

Today I scanned my card instead of taking a photo.  I've been having computer troubles again.  The desktop computer is not recognizing the printer. It's been an ongoing issue.  Hopefully, things have been resolved : )

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines tief, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Champagne Shimmer Mist paint, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Susan

3 comments:

Holly said...

You are so talented and so thoughtful!!!!

bensarmom said...

What a beautiful card Susan.

Margaret said...

Beautiful card!So simple and elegant!