Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank You - Day 3 Bloooming With Kindness

 Remember Dide's snaggle-tooth?
Well, she finally lost it about a week ago.  It happened at bedtime. She would not go to sleep until that tooth was out! Randy reached in her mouth and grabbed it out. She was still crying for him to remove it when he opened his hand and showed it to her. She was so relieved and fell asleep about two minutes later.

This is a card that I made using the Blooming with Kindness stamp set.  I colored the flower image with Marina Mist and Lucky Limeade markers.  It's a quick and easy card to make.  Let me know what you think.

Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink: Night of Navy (sentiment), Marina Mist and Lucky Limeade markers
Accessories: none

Happy Stamping!

Susan

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Susan, this is so pretty. I like the simplicity of it. Your pictures are priceless as is your story.

Margaret said...

CAS and beautiful! Love the two colors together!
Your pics are so sweet (just like the girls!) and I had to smile at the tooth story! My oldest would never trust us to pull them and had to do it herself...