Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank you - Reason to Smile - Day 2

I have been a fan of Sharon Field for a really long time.  In fact, her blog was one of the first ones I discovered and started following.  Well, the other day I saw her post using the Summer Silhouettes stamp set and really liked it.  Since I've been exploring the possibilities with the Reason to Smile set, I thought it would be a great idea to recreate my own version.  Here it is:

And here's another view:



After adding the ribbon, I kinda wished that I would've stamped the flowers a litter higher.  Maybe next time ; )

Remember, you can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5 during the month of July when you place a $50 order.  See here for details.

Stamps: Reason to Smile, Papaya Collage, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
Ink: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Little Labels Punch Pack, 3/8" Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls

Happy Stamping!

Susan

3 comments:

Terri said...

I just got this stamp set today! I forgot to order it as a pre-order in June. oops! can't wait to use it!

Sharon said...

Hi Susan! I've been without internet access for a couple days... so was quite pleasantly surprised by your lovely card and email! Thanks for the credit and love your card!
Hugs,
Sharon Field

Margaret said...

Beautiful card and love all of the new colors on this! Hope you have a wonderful time at convention!!