Friday, July 20, 2012

Thank you - Day 6 - Everything Eleanor

As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have Everything Eleanor.  Her images are just gorgeous.  The flourish reminds me a bit of the one that retired from Baroque Motifs.  This is the first card that I made using the set.  It's another clean and simple one:

I used the new firm foam ink pads to create this card.  All areas of the flourish inked up so easily with a light touch.  These new ink pads may take a little getting used to.  But once you try them, you will LOVE them!

There are so many more possibilities Everything Eleanor has to offer.  I'll share some ideas for you from this set in some upcoming posts.

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Perfectly Penned
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Susan

3 comments:

bensarmom said...

Susan, this is so pretty. Love your colors and layout. Hope you're enjoying SU Convention.

Dawn said...

OOOhhhh Susan - this is very pretty! Nicely done - TFS!

Margaret said...

Very pretty! Love the fussy cut flowers!