Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Forgotten Photos

Since I only have time for a quick post today, I thought I'd share the card that we did at my Open House.  (I thought I already posted it, but can't find it.  Sorry if it is a repeat.)  I let guests decide what color ink to use and what ribbon to add.  The Paisley Petals designer series paper has been a challenge for me to use.  This card design seems to work well with it.








 

I'm off to the Grove City Outlets with Bradley.  Nothing like waiting till the last minute to do school shopping!  Most of our shopping is finished, but I need to take Bradley alone.  Randy is taking the afternoon off to be with the girls.  I have a lot of tolerance for my children, but I cannot take all four kids school shopping at once.

Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Paisley Petals designer series paper, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips tief, Decorative Label punch, various ribbon

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

Carmen said...

These came out cute! Great way to try to use up this paper!

I don't like shopping with my kids either! It alwats such a chore!