Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Strength & Hope Stamp Camp Extravaganza Part 5

Here is a card using fellow demonstrator, Christine Slogar's, layout once again.  I really love the ribbon on this one:


The main colors are Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. I had a difficult time decided what color to make the butterfly. I tried Pretty in Pink; that one was too subdued.  I tried Regal Rose; that one was just "off."  I tried Rose Red; that one was too dark.  Finally, I settled with a Melon Mambo butterfly. She's just right : )

Stamps: Strength & Hope
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Round Tab punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

Micki - Avenue of Art said...

Susan, You always create such beautiful cards! I enjoy visiting every chance I get! TFS -Micki
(P.S. Do you have a "Follow Me" button for bloggers? I'm not on Facebook, but wanted to follow your blog through g-mail/blogger.)
Visit me at: www.AvenueofArt.com