Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Strength & Hope Stamp Camp Extravaganza Part 6

For the final installment of the Strength & Hope Stamp Camp Extravaganza, I'm showing my the traditional "breast cancer" card that I made - because it's pink and it's got the pink ribbon on it.



I used this card design for two of my four Strength & Hope stamp camps.  My last stamp camp was held at a customer's home.  She invited a few guests to join us.  As it turned out, one of them was a breast cancer survivor.  I was honored to have her stamp with us.

In all, I sold fourteen stamp sets and had 20 ladies participate in this incredible fundraiser.  As you may know, Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from every set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  In addition, I am donating my personal sales commission to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. I'm told that this money will stay in the Western Pennsylvania region to directly assist breast cancer patients with eduction, going to doctor's appointments, home visits, etc.  The money I made isn't a huge amount.  Collectively, I'm sure that Stampin' Up! demonstrators around the world have made a difference in the battle against breast cancer.

Tomorrow is the last day to order your Strength & Hope stamp set. It's also the last day for the Buy 3 get 1 Free designer paper sale.  You don't want to miss out on either one of these promotions!


Happy Stamping!

Susan

Stamps: Strength & Hope
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice tief, Decorative Label punch, Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon

No comments: