Monday, January 30, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Thank Yous

Good Monday morning!  I created some Thank You cards for my friend Liz who just had her baby boy.  These are clean and simple cards.  I made two versions:

You can see the sparkle of the Champagne Mist shimmer paint in this photo.


I was pleased with how they turned out. Good thing about these cards is that they won't need any extra postage to mail.  Please tell me what you think about them.

Stay tuned because I'll be showing you a stepped-up version of this card using the Twitterpated dsp.

Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment dsp
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder, Five Petal Flower punch,  Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, bone folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Everyday Enchantment ribbon, Champagne Mist shimmer paint and alcohol spray

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Susan these are very pretty. I love that ribbon and the hearts in the center. REminds me I need to get my hearts out and start stamping. Thanks for the encouragement.