Monday, January 9, 2012

More One Sheet Wonder Cards

Here are some more of the cards I created for my One Sheet Wonder class. 




Stamps: Fresh Vintage. various sentiments
Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: various punches, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Early Espresso Quilted ribbon (retired), Certainly Celery 1 1/4" striped ribbon

Contact me today and I'll bring this class to your home with five or more friends!

Happy Stamping!

Susan

3 comments:

Margaret said...

So many wonderful cards! I really love the colors and this is a great way to encourage 'bang for your buck'!

Sherrill Graff owner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love your cards, the second one to the bottom is my very favorite! Thanks for sharing, sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com