Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Last Dog - and a Challenge

I finally got Rover on a card:
Sounds like an intro to a Geico commercial, doesn't it?
 
Here's how I made the Framelits Labels border.
I'm entering this card in the SUO Challenge 35.

Stamps:  Lovely As a Tree
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Frostwood Lodge dsp
(retired)
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Basic Black marker
Accessories: Stocking Builder punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Bird Builder punch, Big Shot, Framelits Dies Frames Collection, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Susan

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Too funny! Love the closer matting technique on the sentiment! Great idea!!

Heidi Baks said...

That's so funny! Thanks for a laugh!! And thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges.

bensarmom said...

What a darling card. Your sentiment made me laugh. I've got to try making one of these soon before I forget it!