Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Sheet Wonder Class

I'm having a One Sheet Wonder class at my house on Thursday, January 12th at 10 am.  Participants will be creating six cards for a cost of $15.  The stamp set we're using is from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration catalog called Fresh Vintage.  Space is limited, so contact me asap.  Here's a sneak peak of one of the cards:
I chose the colors with the Color Coach.  Two of these colors are retiring in June!  I'll show more photos tomorrow.

Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border punch, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Postage Stamp punch

Happy Stamping!

Susan

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This card is just beautiful! Love the colors and this is such a wonderful way to show off this stamp set!