Sunday, April 15, 2012


Wow!  That's all I can say.  The list of retiring stamp sets was announced on the Stampin' Up! web site this morning.  We've all got from now until May 31st to hoard all of our favorite stamp sets.  If I had to choose a few that I'll miss the most it would probably be Baroque Motifs (which I've sadly not used in a while), Grateful Greetings, and Short & Sweet.

Never fear!  The new catalog will be released on June 1st - a whole month earlier than in previous years.  I am certain that Stampin' Up! will have even more beautiful, wonderful, creative, cute, cheerful, elegant, classy, etc. stamps than the ones available now.  And if you haven't already heard, the mini catalogs will be full-size, have more pages and contain more seasonal items.  I can't wait to see it all!!!

Visit my web site here to see the list for yourself.  Or contact me and I can email you the list in a more readable Excel file.

Happy Stamping!

Susan

No comments: