Monday, February 21, 2011

Mom's Birthday

My mom's birthday was last Saturday the 19th.  We didn't get together to celebrate until yesterday.  I should've taken more time on Mom's card.  The girls wanted to help, so I let them do some of the coloring.  It was the first time I've used the Birthday Bakery hostess stamp set.



While I was getting ready to go to Mom's house, Clarice opened her two kitchen drawers so she could get high enough on the counter and sneak some angel food cake.


(Don't mind the messy counter.)


(This is Clarice's favorite spot in the kitchen.)

Stamps: Birthday Bakery
Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Subtles patterned paper
Ink: Soft Suede. various markers
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border punch, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals

Happy stamping!

Susan

2 comments:

Jayme Ziemer said...

Love her "built in" steps!! Thanks for following my blog! I'm now following yours!!

Joe E. said...

That's so cute, her hair is getting long!!